TEACHING YOUR CHILD TO READ DOESN'T HAVE TO BE A TEDIOUS EXPERIENCE!
Take your child from basic phonetic decoding to confident and fluent reading using this unique program.
• Quality children’s literature provides a rich reading experience
• Comprehension questions build understanding and cognitive skills
• Web links and springboard activities enhance learning.
All books are incrementally sequenced (levels 1-4). New sound blends and sight words are introduced as they occur, ensuring reading success. A reading assessment and additional reading aids are provided for the parent/teacher. In addition, the books in this program were chosen to include:
• All major subject areas: history, geography, math, science.
• Every continent
• Every major people group in the US including: Black, Latinx, Asian, Native American, Middle Eastern, and disabled.
You and your child can enjoy the learn-to-read process!
Author: A.E. Fuhrman
Audience: Parents & Elementary Educators
Page Count: 102
100 Books To Learn To Read
- Paperback : 112 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0999122657
- ISBN-13 : 978-0999122655
- Product Dimensions : 8 x 0.26 x 10 inches
- Publisher : 4'sACrowd Publishing (June 4, 2019)
- Language: English