100 Books To Learn To Read
TEACHING YOUR CHILD TO READ DOESN'T HAVE TO BE A TEDIOUS EXPERIENCE!
Take your child from basic phonetic decoding to confident and fluent reading using this unique program.
• Quality children’s literature provides a rich reading experience
• Comprehension questions build understanding and cognitive skills
• Internet links and springboard activities enhance learning
All books are incrementally sequenced (levels 1-4). New sound blends and sight words are introduced as they occur, ensuring reading success. A reading assessment and additional reading aids are provided for the parent/teacher. In addition, the books in this program were chosen to include:
• All major subject areas: history, geography, math, science,
• Every continent
• Every major people group in the US including: black, Hispanic, Asian, Native American, Middle Eastern, and disabled
You and your child can enjoy the learn-to-read process!