100 Books To Learn To Read
TEACHING YOUR CHILD TO READ DOESN'T HAVE TO BE A TEDIOUS EXPERIENCE!
Take your child from basic phonetic decoding to confident and fluent reading using this unique program.
• Quality children’s literature provides a rich reading experience
• Comprehension questions build understanding and cognitive skills
• Internet links and springboard activities enhance learning
All books are incrementally sequenced (levels 1-4). New sound blends and sight words are introduced as they occur, ensuring reading success. A reading assessment and additional reading aids are provided for the parent/teacher. In addition, the books in this program were chosen to include:
• All major subject areas: history, geography, math, science,
• Every continent
• Every major people group in the US including: black, Hispanic, Asian, Native American, Middle Eastern, and disabled
You and your child can enjoy the learn-to-read process!
Wonderful Writing Prompts
Do you have resistant writers? Are you unsure how to go about teaching writing?
THIS WRITING PROGRAM IS FOR YOU!
Focusing less on the mechanics of writing and more on developing eager writers who are able to communicate information and ideas well, WONDERFUL WRITING PROMPTS is a fun and gentle approach to both creative and informative writing.
In this program students learn:
• the style elements common to all major genres of fiction
• several popular types of poetry
• the most common forms of non-fiction writing
Simple to follow grammar tips and a correlated reading list are included.
Combining instruction, examples, and kid-friendly writing prompts, WONDERFUL WRITING PROMTS is an easy, no-prep, tears-free program!